I don’t want deployment to be a time where you and your marriage suffer.
Most importantly, I want to find a way that deployment is easiest for YOU and your marriage (and the personalized strategy to get you there).
I know there are several resources out there. Resources that give you blanket tips to manage deployment, but rarely are they customized for what you and your spouse need.
What you really need is a guide to walk you through what research says works, while allowing you to customize it to your specific needs and your specific marriage.
Because after working with hundreds of military couples, as well as going through four of my own deployments, I have figured out strategies that work to get through with more ease, more connection, better communication, and more support.
The Deployment Survival Guide will help you navigate your deployment by walking you through how you can set yourself up for success, dodge the common deployment pitfalls, and strengthen your marriage in the process.
I’ll guide you through what to prepare and how to have these conversation with your spouse so you can develop expectations and a plan that works FOR YOU. I’ll help you figure out where your gaps in support exist and close them to create the ease for deployment you truly desire. Lastly, you’ll get a plan in place that fits you and your marriage and brings in the feelings you want to feel so you actually THRIVE during the deployment.
- Develop the mindset necessary to get through this period with the most ease and enjoyment.
- Learn EXACTLY what to prepare ahead of time and exactly how to do this.
- Learn what to expect and how you can create healthy expectations that won’t leave you disappointed.
- Get really solid plans for connection, communication, and conflict resolution, which is my key foundation for maintaining a healthy marriage during deployment.
- Specific, science-backed deployment survival tools
- Reintegration prep
- Extra bonuses along the way